|Author/Contributor(s):||Court, Maddy ; Wroten, Kelsey|
- EXCITING DEBUT AUTHOR: In 2018, Maddy Court made the leap from creating niche lesbian memes on Instagram to writing and distributing a series of zines. Never preachy or dismissive, Court offers advice that is sympathetic and straightforward--it's equal parts refreshing vulnerability and remarkable wisdom.
- GORGEOUS ILLUSTRATION: Kelsey Wroten's art brings the letters to life, immersing the reader in all the joys and disappointments of the contributors who wrote in from all over the world. In addition to the traditional illustrations, each chapter features a paneled mini-comic that speaks to the different themes.
- AMAZING GUEST EXPERTS: Because one queer cannot possible hold all the answers, The Ex-Girlfriend of My Ex-Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend also includes advice from an incredible roster of guest experts. Author and comedian Samantha Irby; musicians JD Samson and Ellen Kempner; and writers and activists Tyler Ford, Kalyn Heffernan, Lola Pellegrino, and Mey Rude all tackle questions on long-distance breakups, jealousy, love triangles, making friends, and more. Perfect for: - Lesbian, bisexual, and queer women and people of marginalized genders with questions about dating, friendship, and life
- Fans of the Ex-Girlfriend zine series and followers of @Xenaworrierprincess
- Fans of Kelsey Wroten's graphic novels and art