|Publisher:||Cider Mill Press|
- American Sports
- Pop Culture
- Nature Put your game face on, and prove once and for all that you are the real know-it-all! Gather your friends and family 'round and get ready to learn some wild and crazy trivia and fact such as: - True or False: A chicken once survived almost two years after having its head cut off.
- True or False: The dog that played Toto in The Wizard of Oz was paid a salary.
- How many baseballs does the MLB use every season?
- What state has jousting as its official sport?
- True or False: Most Canadians live south of Seattle. Shane Carley was born in New Hampshire, and, after almost a decade in Washington, DC, he has triumphantly returned to the beautiful Granite State. A longtime aficionado of all types of alcohol, Shane jumped at the opportunity to launch a series of cocktail companion books. His love of the written word transcends formal publication, and he currently works as a content developer for award-winning PR agency Matter Communications. Shane is a science fiction enthusiast who hopes someday to make the jump into fiction writing. He once met Warren Ellis and it was the greatest moment of his life.