|Author/Contributor(s):||Greenberg, Paul ; Ponzi, Emiliano|
- Presented in a petite, phone-like case with rounded corners
- Filled with colorful, meditative artwork throughout For anyone who needs a break from their device, Goodbye Phone, Hello World is a rousing call to reclaim the precious hours lost to screen time. This collection of life-affirming exercises is an uplifting gift or self-purchase to reach for instead of a phone. - This book is for anyone who wants to do a digital detox, challenge their dependency on their phone, and seek out true connections.
- Author Paul Greenberg is a New York Times bestselling author and the winner of the James Beard Award for Writing and Literature.
- Perfect gift for anyone who claims to be addicted to their phone
- Add it to the shelf with books like 12 Ways Your Phone Is Changing You by Tony Reinke. How to Break Up with Your Phone: The 30-Day Plan to Take Back Your Life by Catherine Price, and Off: Your Digital Detox for a Better Life by Tanya Goodin.