- Empowers readers to choose their own future
- A powerful antidote to anxiety for kids unsure about current events and what comes next What does the future hold? This question can be daunting--or delightfully promising! Readers of all ages will seek solace in this smart and spirited exploration of the good that might be right around the corner. - Perfect for fans of Shinsuke Yoshitake
- Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for birthdays, holidays, and more
- Ideal for children ages 5 to 8 years old
- A great pick for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians and teachers
- Add it to the shelf with books like Sofia Valdez, Future Prez by Andrea Beaty; What Do You Do With an Idea? by Kobi Yamada; and Dream Big, Little One by Vashti Harrison.