- Each entry is accompanied by facts about a bird's (annoying) call, its (dumb) migratory pattern, its (downright tacky) markings, and more.
- The essential guide to all things wings with migratory maps, tips for birding, musings on the avian population, and the ethics of birdwatching.
- Matt Kracht is an amateur birder, writer, and illustrator who enjoys creating books that celebrate the humor inherent in life's absurdities. Based in Seattle, he enjoys gazing out the window at the beautiful waters of Puget Sound and making fun of birds. There are loads of books out there for bird lovers, but until now, nothing for those that love to hate birds. The Field Guide to Dumb Birds of North America fills the void, packed with snarky illustrations that chastise the flying animals in a funny, profane way. - Uncrate A humorous animal book with 50 common North American birds for people who love birds and also those who love to hate birds
- A perfect coffee table or bar top conversation-starting book
- Makes a great Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthday, or retirement gift