|Author/Contributor(s):||Quinn, Bridget ; Painter, Nell Irvin|
- Features heart-pounding scenes and keenly observed portraits
- Includes dynamic women from Elizabeth Cady Stanton to Audre Lorde She Votes is a refreshing and illuminating book for feminists of all kinds. Each artist brings a unique perspective; together, they embody the multiplicity of women in the United States. - From the pen of rockstar author and historian Bridget Quinn, this book tells the story of women's suffrage.
- Perfect gift for feminists of all ages and genders who want to learn more about the 19th amendment and the journey to equal representation
- A visually gorgeous book that will be at home on the shelf or on the coffee table
- Add it to the shelf with books like Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Irin Carmon and Shana Knizhnik; Rad American Women A-Z: Rebels, Trailblazers, and Visionaries who Shaped Our History . . . and Our Future! by Kate Schatz and Miriam Klein Stahl; and Why I March: Images from The Women's March Around the World by Abrams Books.