In The Color Code, Taylor Hartman defined the characteristics of the four basic personality types and assigned a color to each. In this exciting sequel, he builds on his groundbreaking research, showing you how to use your color profile as a guide to cultivating a full and balanced character.
The essence of character is the ability to enhance not only our own lives, but the lives of others as well. Here, Dr. Hartman gives you the tools you need to unlock your true potential, including engaging case histories, clearly articulated principles, and step-by-step exercises for:
- Recognizing your innate -- and developed -- strengths
- Identifying your core motivations
- Communicating more effectively
- Focusing your commitments
- Discovering the importance of character "stretching"
Presented with refreshing style and candid professionalism, this revolutionary guide provides tremendous counsel for identifying and embracing an enhanced life.