|Author/Contributor(s):||Bryson, Tina Payne|
- What's the latest recommendation for introducing solids in light of potential allergies?
- Should I sign us up for music and early-language classes?
- What's the evidence for and against circumcision?
- When is the right time to wean my baby off her pacifier?
- How do I get this child to sleep through the night?! Dr. Bryson boils things down with authority, demystifying the issues in three distinct sections: an objective summary of the schools of thought on the topic, including commonly held pros and cons; a clear and concise primer on "What the Science Says"; and a Bottom Line conclusion. When the science doesn't point clearly in one direction, she guides you to assess and apply the information in a way that's consistent with your family's principles and meets your child's unique needs. Full of warmth, expert wisdom, and blessedly bite-sized explanations, The Bottom Line for Baby will help you prioritize what you really need to know and do during the first year of precious life.