- improved methods for increasing magnesium intake and absorption rate
- how calcium can increase the risk of heart disease--and how magnesium can lower it
- a magnesium-rich eating plan as delicious as it is healthy
- information on the link between magnesium and obesity
- vitamins and minerals that work with magnesium to treat specific ailments
- why paleo, raw food, and green juice diets can lead to magnesium deficiency The Magnesium Miracle, now more than ever, is the ultimate guide to a mineral that is truly miraculous. Praise for The Magnesium Miracle "Dr. Carolyn Dean has been light-years ahead of her time when it comes to the crucial mineral magnesium and its many lifesaving uses. Her work is a gift to humanity. I highly recommend it."--Christiane Northrup, M.D.
"Throughout this volume and with utmost clarity, Dr. Carolyn Dean presents invaluable recommendations--based on the latest magnesium research. Virtually every American can benefit."--Paul Pitchford, author of Healing with Whole Foods "Dr. Carolyn Dean has the best credentials for bringing solutions to those suffering from the hidden magnesium disorders that affect most of us. This book needs to be read by anyone wishing to improve their quality of life."--Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., author of The Sinatra Solution: Metabolic Cardiology