The sixth book in David Feldman's bestselling Imponderables(R) series, packed with even more answers to perplexing questions and solutions to everyday mysteries
Culled from the thousands of letters submitted by desperate fans, the questions in Are Lobsters Ambidextrous? would have overwhelmed a lesser authority than David Feldman.
- Has anyone ever seen a live Cornish game hen?
- When a body is laid out in a funeral home, why is the head always on the left side from the viewer's vantage point?
- Why is there no Betty Rubble in Flintstones vitamins?
- What are the little numbers on the bottom right of cancelled checks?
- Why do quarterbacks always say "Hut"?
- Why do dogs eat standing up while cats often eat sitting down?
- What does the "Q" in "Q-tips" stand for?
- What do they do with the caffeine left over from making decaffeinated coffee?
- And more!
With 141 irresistible entries, charming illustrations by longtime Imponderables(R) collaborator Kassie Schwan, and almost 100,000 copies sold in combined editions, Are Lobsters Ambidextrous? is an Imponderables(R) classic.