Note: This listing lets you purchase the book for donation to Great Falls Books through Bars. If you order this book, it will be delivered directly to them and not to you.
|Author/Contributor(s):||Costello, Elaine ; Setzer, Paul M ; Tom, Linda C ; Lenderman, Lois
|Binding:||Mass Market Paperbound
A complete pocket dictionary of American Sign Language
Over 4,500 fully illustrated, up-to-date signs
From basic hand shapes to fully illustrated and described signs, Random House Webster's Concise American Sign Language Dictionary offers a comprehensive and up-to-date treasury of signs. Whether you are a novice seeking "survival signs" for basic communication or an experienced user fluent in ASL and looking to enlarge your vocabulary, you cannot find a more complete, easy-to-use sign language dictionary.
This authoritative reference includes:
- Over 4,500 signs -- more than other ASL pocket dictionaries
- Detailed full-torso illustrations
- Precise, easy-to-follow instructions for performing each sign
- Signs for new and technical terms
- Hints for remembering signs
- And much more