Note: This listing lets you purchase the book for donation to Great Falls Books through Bars. If you order this book, it will be delivered directly to them and not to you.
|Author/Contributor(s):||Ilana Griffo ; Paige Tate Select|
|Publisher:||Paige Tate Select|
Trade paperback (US). 200p.
Want to start your own business, but not sure where to begin?
Mind Your Business is the ONLY book that teaches you everything you need to know about how to build a successful business from scratch. From developing your brand to designing products to identifying your legal and tax needs, this comprehensive guide will take you through every step of the process and help you create a unique and customized roadmap for your business. Mind Your Business is for aspiring entrepreneurs who are driven, ambitious, creative, and determined to build a business and life they love.
Author Ilana Griffo shares the formula that turned her creative hobby into a six-figure design studio. From initial planning to long-term business strategy, Mind Your Business includes:
- Insider tips from successful entrepreneurs
- Advice to identify your ideal market and customer
- Legal guidelines to protect your ass(ets)
- Budget and forecast tools
- How to avoid the pitfalls that doom most startups
- Guidance on how to scale and grow
- Suggestions on how to dominate online platforms
- Tips to beat your competitors with SEO and social media
Mind Your Business puts you in the driver's seat. It will help you navigate the journey of starting your first business and take your ambitions and ideas from wishful thinking to successful reality.