The second book in the lauded Fox & Chick series Opposite personalities attract for these two unlikely friends
: In the second book of this lauded series, Fox and Chick are off on three new adventures involving a boat ride, a mysterious box, and an early morning trip to see the sunrise. Despite the antics ensuing from their different personalities, the contradictory duo always manages to have fun together.
Fans of the first book in the series, Fox & Chick: The Party and Other Stories, and Mo Willems' Elephant and Piggie books will love following the silly adventures of this dynamic, yet opposite, duo. Sweet and funny characters and appealing art are the backdrop for an important lesson in appreciating the differences among friends.
- This early chapter book in comic-book form is perfect for emerging readers, while the sweet and funny characters and captivating art hold appeal for picture book audiences as well.
- Inspires conversation about accepting and appreciating each other's differences.
- Sergio Ruzzier is a Sendak Fellow whose work has been praised by the Society of Illustrators, Communication Arts, and the Society of Publication Designers.
- Great read aloud book for family or elementary story time
- Books for kids ages 5-8
- Books for early and emergent readers